First Time Home Buyers Program
Their Home Buyers Program is available at all HOPE inside locations and provides significant advantages to low-wealth home buyers...
||First Time Home Buyers Program
The Operation HOPE Home Buyers Program is designed specifically for low-wealth individuals who ordinarily would find homeownership difficult, if not impossible. HOPE helps their clients get the funding they need to own a home without resorting to sub-prime loans.Some Advantages Include:
- Loan products from FDIC-insured financial institutions
- FHA loan Programs
- Down payment assistance programs
- Teams of professional realtors committed to working with our clients
- First-time home-buying programs designed for those with low or moderate income
- The counsleing program helps clients overcome a variety of barriers to homeownership, including bad credit,lack of down payment, existing debt, and money management issues.